The present information pursuant to Art. 13 ff. DSGVO on data protection serves the purpose of
duty to provide information when collecting personal data in the context of
Pre-registration and the conclusion of a care contract.
1. Name and contact details of the responsible person:
Little Daisies GmbH
D- 81675 Munich
(Below "Little Daisies", "we", "us").
2. Contact details of the data protection officer:
3. Purposes for which the personal data is to be processed and the legal basis for the processing:
3.1 Data processing to conclude a contract or to fulfill the contract between you and us (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO)
In order to conclude a contractual relationship or to fulfill the existing contractual relationship, in particular the supervision contract, to provide services owed and to send you contract documents,
we as well as third parties or processors commissioned by us will process the following data from you,
provided that you do so upon conclusion of the contract or in the course of the contractual relationship or in the course of the application:
• Personal details of the legal guardians or contractual partners (name, address, telephone, fax number, e-mail address), bank details (IBAN, bank, account holder) and payment information
• Personal details of the child being cared for (first name, surname, address, date of birth, child care, language, if applicable health data or information on allergies)
4. Obligation to provide the data
The provision of data under point 3.1. is mandatory. If you do not provide us with this information, it is not possible to register in advance or to conclude a care contract. All other data are voluntary
5. Automated decision making including profiling
On the part of Little Daisies GmbH no profiling measures are carried out.
6. Transfer of data to a third country
In principle, data is not transferred to countries outside the EU and the European Economic Area ("third countries"). Data transfers to third countries may arise as part of the administration, development and operation of our IT systems. The transmission takes place only if a legal permission requirement is fulfilled or you have consented to the data transmission and the special conditions for a transmission into a third country are present.
7. Receivers of data and data sources:
7.1 Categories of recipients of data:
As far as permitted by law, we pass on personal data to external service providers / allow access to:
• Credit institutions and providers of payment services for settlement and settlement of payments.
• IT service provider to maintain our IT infrastructure.
• Department of Education and Sport, Government of Upper Bavaria, Bavarian Ministry of Education and Culture
• Tax Advisor and Payroll Office
• Freelance educators and consultants working for us, such as music or sports teachers or supervisors
• Debt collection service providers and lawyers to collect claims and enforce claims in court. If, in the collection case, personal data (customer and contact details, payment data, consumption data and data on the claim) is sent to a debt collection service provider, we will inform you in advance of the intended transfer.
7.2 Data sources
We process personal data that we have received from you as part of our contractual relationship. As far as it is necessary for the provision of our service, we process personal data that we legitimately gain from publicly available sources (debtor directories, land registers, trade and association registers, press, internet) or transmitted by other third parties (a credit agency or an address service provider).
8. Storage duration and criteria for determining the duration
We will store your and your child's data and your child's care records for the period of the existing care contract and after the termination of the contract for a period up to the completion of the tax audit of the last calendar year in which the care contract ended or for up to 5 years after the departure of the child from the institution. If statutory retention periods exist, we are obliged to save the data until the expiry of these periods. After expiration of the legal storage obligations, which result primarily from the commercial and tax law (in particular §§ 147 AO and 257 HGB) as well as from the funding right, we delete this data again.
For speeches in the context of the waiting list, we store your data until you object to a use, you revoke your consent or an address is no longer legally permitted. We store other data as long as we need it for the fulfillment of the specific purpose (eg for contract fulfillment or settlement) and delete it after discontinuation of the purpose.
9. Processing of personal data on our website:
The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and enable the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
• Browser type and browser version
• used operating system
• Referrer URL
• Host name of the accessing computer
• Time of the server request
• This data can not be assigned to specific persons. A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
10. Information about your data subjects
The processing of your data is for the Little Daisies GmbH, Seeriederstr. 2, 81675 Munich, unless otherwise stated. You can request information from us about the data stored about you and and you maintain the right of data correction in the case of errors at any time. Furthermore, you may request the restriction of processing, the transferability of the data provided by us in a machine-readable format or the deletion of your data - if it is no longer needed.
You also have the right to object to the use of your data based on public or legitimate interests at any time.
As far as we process your data on the basis of your consent, you can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. From the receipt of your cancellation we will no longer process your data for the purposes stated in the consent. Please direct your revocation or an advertising conflict to:
Little Daisies GmbH
11.Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Whilst we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
12. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
In addition, you can always approach the local regulatory authority with a complaint.
A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found on the following link: